Interested in applying to medical school? The Courtney S. Mangum Scholarship Foundation will fund one (1) Tougaloo College student's Medical College Admission Test (MCAT).
January 31, 2019
- Student must be a Tougaloo College Junior.
- Student must be a STEM major.
- Student must be an underrepresented minority.
- Student must take MCAT spring/summer of 2019.
- Student must have a 3.5 GPA.
- Submit unofficial transcript.
- Submit 500 word essay on the following topic(s): "What does diversity in medicine mean to you? How will you contribute to diversity in your career of medicine?"
Submit all application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 31, 2019 11:59 ET with subject header “Scholarship". Any questions, email email@example.com.Info