I’ve fallen in love with crockpot meals and soups. Preparation times are as little as 20 minutes and the rest cooks itself. Try this chicken enchilada soup. I’ve gotten soooo many questions about the recipe. You will NOT regret it.
- 2-3 chicken breast
- green pepper
- Lawrys seasoning salt (my favorite)
- black beans
- diced tomatoes with green chili
- taco seasoning
- chicken broth (1)
- red enchilada sauce (1)
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- Bake 2 seasoned chicken breast in oven for 20-30 minutes on 350° F
- Add to crockpot chopped onion, green pepper, drained black beans, drained corn, diced tomatoes with green chili, taco seasoning, can of red enchilada sauce, SHREDDED chicken.
(Yes, shred your chicken. I normally do this with a knife and cutting board. Cooking the chicken prior allows for easier cutting.)
- Add water to fill to your liking.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours.
- Enjoy, be sure to add toppings. Ritz crackers and/or rice go very well with this.